Gray Gray

Interesting and different game style

I enjoyed the mysterious essence lurking the entire game. I was never really sure what was going to happen. The game play style felt new but also easy to understand and learn. It gave me a creepy and eerie feeling playing this game. Overall it was pretty nifty, and I would hope for more plot or a deeper game experience in the future. Also, I sense something very symbolic behind this game.

Symphony No. 20, Mvt 1 Symphony No. 20, Mvt 1

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to every second of this! I love the jolly tune the comes in at about 1:05! It makes me imagine a prosperous kingdom of old, with a struggle introduced just past the midway point. I think it would be perfect for the opening of a fantasy story showing how "once upon a time all was well... until the Dark Lord came and brought turmoil".

On another note, I definitely hear strong elements of Beethoven. Especially on the "choppy" parts where the staccato strings and timpani respond to each other. I had just listened to Beethoven's 5th Symphony and certain parts of this conjured up familiar sounds.

You did a fine job! I'm looking forward to the next movements. C:

OrphenFire responds:

Wow. I was actually listening to Beethoven's 5th for inspiration before working on this piece. How amazing is that. Beethoven's spirit must have worked through me in this music. :D

Symphony No. 13 Op. 21 Symphony No. 13 Op. 21

This definitely captures the defined themes for each movement. I can just see the rain building up, becoming increasingly more chaotic. With each lightning bolt, a clash of thunder. And finally, the storm is over and calm. A job well done! One of your best in my opinion.